Tuesday 5 March 2019

Calling out the scumbags abusing Rick Kelly after Clipsal crash.

Before I begin this defence of Rick Kelly I want to say that I do not like him. He lost me when he deliberately crashed Craig Lowndes out of a likely 4th title in 2006, and he's also done a few things over the years that turned me off of him. That being said, I have to do what I have to do, because he's getting a lot of abuse from Keyboard Warrior morons who can't read and don't give a shit about anything other than outrage culture. I've also got another article coming where I'll explain my view about Chazz Mostert and getting a bigger penalty than he did.

So, first off, to all the fuckwit keyboard warriors, Rick Kelly already addressed and destroyed all of your retarded asses multiple times, and yet you're still being fuckwits.

So, to address the part about the collision in the pit-lane between Rick Kelly and Chazz Mostert, there are a lot of retards who think Rick spun Chazz on purpose. Well, here is a comment from Rick Kelly himself stating the facts of what happened.

"I braked just before and throughout the first impact, and once I hit the fence I slowed quicker than him which stopped us being kicked together and his car started moving forwards off mine and I released the peddle. (Once they hit again he hit the brakes again, but by then Moster was already going around). Of course, if I had my time again I wouldn't have released the brake so quickly. Next time I'll react differently when someone does this, but don't twist it."

So, yeah, Rick Kelly did actually own up to getting off the brake too quickly. But he did at least TRY to avoid the incident. It's kinda hard to do, when you have 0.1 seconds to react, as these cars are VERY hard to see out of, anywhere other than the front.

And for those retards who don't care about this explanation, then you shouldn't be watching Supercars then if you're too tribal, stupid, or both to accept the explanation.

Also, these people are equally stupid, because Chazz Mostert went to talk to Rick Kelly and they even shook hands after a quick explanation. So they acknowledged each other, and are on better terms.

The next one, is quite a lot of people have been saying that every driver who drove around the incident with Mostert and Kelly should have gotten a PLP. I understand where the commenters are coming from, as it is a potential safety issue.

BTW,, had none of the drivers driven around them, many of these same people would have whined about the advantage that RBHRT got from the incident. Dammed if you do, and dammed if you don't.

Next up, we have the list of driver's who should have been penalised if this happened. according to the commentor. And it's quite the list. Also noted is where they finished in that race.
-Tim Slade (4th)
-Mark Winterbottom  (6th)
-James Courtney (12th)
-David Reynolds (9th)
-Richie Stanaway (18th)
-Lee Holdsworth (11th)
-Andre Heimgartner (13th)
-Possibly Will Davison (8th)

Note: Todd Hazelwood (10th) would have an argument for not being penalised, as, if you watch the footage, he was pushed around Mostert and Kelly by James Courtney.

Now we move on to the Chazz Mostert Pit-Lane drive through penalty at the same that Rick Kelly was heading into the pits/garage.

And this one is very simple, muppts. When you have Suspension damage on both sides of your car, it's VERY hard to turn, especially in an extremely tight cormer like the pit-lane, and getting into the garage SAFELY without hitting your crew.

So to all of those keyboard warriors who are bitching about this incident, shove it.

No comments:

Post a Comment