Tuesday 17 June 2014

Michael Schumacher Waking from his Coma

Forumla 1 Legend Michael Schumacher has woken from his coma. I am ecstatic about this news today and I am wishing all the best as Michael continues his recovery from massive Head Injuries sustained 6 months ago in a skiing accident.

Although Michael has never run an event in the Australian V8 Supercars, I remember growing up watching Michael race and although I can only easily remember Michael's failed return to F1, I still remember the feeling of watching a legend at work.

It was a shock when I heard about the skiing accident, and I was hoping for some resemblance of the old Michael would return and 6 months on, this is still unclear. I am really hoping that we get some of the old Michael back someday.

Normal Australian V8 LASTCAR Series will resume this weekend at Hidden Valley raceway in the Northern Territory, where,
James Moffat picked up his 3rd of currently 6 last-place finishes of his career when he retired with Crash Damage on the opening lap of race 3
Tim Blanchard picked up his only last-place finish of his career when he retired with Mechanical woes after 21 of the 2nd race's 42 laps in the first race.
And Scott Pye picked up his 2nd of currently 2 last-place finish of his career when he finished under power, a lap down in the second race.

No comments:

Post a Comment