Saturday 12 April 2014

Well this is embarrassing

To anyone who reads this.

You may have noticed that I have removed references to Todd Kelly being the 2013 V8 LASTCAR champion.

This is because, when I took a look back at Racing Reference, I found that actually Alexandre Premat in the #34 Valvoline Racing holden is the V8 LASTCAR champion for 2013, and thus the defending champion.

Alexander Premat has 7 last-place finishes, the most recent being the first race at Winton when he crashed out on the opening lap.

So, yeah, I am sorry for misleading anyone and I will try not to make the same mistake again.

It will be good to know however that normal last-place reporting will resume in the Auckland round of the V8 Supercars championship on the ANZAC day weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment